java - When using "bundle" packaging with maven-bundle-plugin goals are executed twice -


i have (simple) maven project packaging type "bundle" using org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4. produces correct osgi bundle jar. observe goals executed @ least twice. how prevent this? problem goals (checkstyle in example) slow duplicate execution problem here.

note: use maven 3.2.5 command line.

output or mvn clean install (removed irrelevant info). notice many plugins executed 4 times. maven-checkstyle-plugin execurted twice.

[info] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4:enforce (enforce-maven) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources (default-resources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile (default-compile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:testresources (default-testresources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:testcompile (default-testcompile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.18.1:test (default-test) @ my-project --- [info] >>> maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:bundle (default-bundle) > package @ my-project >>> [info] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4:enforce (enforce-maven) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources (default-resources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile (default-compile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:testresources (default-testresources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:testcompile (default-testcompile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.18.1:test (default-test) @ my-project --- [info] <<< maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:bundle (default-bundle) < package @ my-project <<< [info] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:bundle (default-bundle) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.15:check (checkstyle-main) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-install-plugin:2.5.2:install (default-install) @ my-project --- [info] >>> maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:install (default-install) > install @ my-project >>> [info] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4:enforce (enforce-maven) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources (default-resources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile (default-compile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:testresources (default-testresources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:testcompile (default-testcompile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.18.1:test (default-test) @ my-project --- [info] >>> maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:bundle (default-bundle) > package @ my-project >>> [info] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4:enforce (enforce-maven) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources (default-resources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile (default-compile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:testresources (default-testresources) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:testcompile (default-testcompile) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.18.1:test (default-test) @ my-project --- [info] <<< maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:bundle (default-bundle) < package @ my-project <<< [info] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:bundle (default-bundle) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.15:check (checkstyle-main) @ my-project --- [info] --- maven-install-plugin:2.5.2:install (default-install) @ my-project --- [info] <<< maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:install (default-install) < install @ my-project <<< [info] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.4:install (default-install) @ my-project --- 

extra info:

parent pom

<project ...>     <parent>         <groupid>org.sonatype.oss</groupid>         <artifactid>oss-parent</artifactid>         <version>9</version>     </parent>     ...     <version>3.0.5-snapshot</version>     <packaging>pom</packaging>     ...     <build>         <pluginmanagement>             <plugins>                 <plugin>                     <groupid>org.apache.felix</groupid>                     <artifactid>maven-bundle-plugin</artifactid>                     <version>2.5.4</version>                     <extensions>true</extensions>                     <inherited>true</inherited>                 </plugin>             </plugins>         </pluginmanagement>     </build> </project> 

pom osgi bundle:

<project ...>     <parent>         <groupid>mygroupid</groupid>         <artifactid>myartifactid</artifactid>         <version>3.0.5-snapshot</version>         <relativepath>../</relativepath>     </parent>     ...     <packaging>bundle</packaging>     ...     <build>         <plugins>             <plugin>                 <groupid>org.apache.felix</groupid>                 <artifactid>maven-bundle-plugin</artifactid>                 <configuration>                     <instructions>                         <export-package>mypackage</export-package>                     </instructions>                 </configuration>             </plugin>         </plugins>     </build>  </project> 

update: known bug (also see answer k erlandsson): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/felix-4882

this issue resolved (maven-bundle-plugin-2.5.5)

edit: rmuller have updated in question, bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/felix-4882. bug fixed in version 3.0.0.


i recall having similar problem (specifically, bundle deployed twice) when upgraded maven-bundle-plugin 2.5.4. downgraded 2.5.3 solve our problems.

i have not dug deeper see if bug or if there other requirements configuration 2.5.4.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - Zend Framework / Skeleton-Application / Composer install issue -

c# - Better 64-bit byte array hash -

python - PyCharm Type error Message -